Diamond Peplum Top - Sugar Ink Peacock Feathers

*****UPDATE*****

I entered my top in the Pattern Anthology Unbiased Collection Contest and I am a finalist for the Grand Prize! Please do me a favor and vote for my top. Voting is quick and easy - and ends on Saturday. The winner will be announced on Monday. Vote HERE.



Thanks!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received a strike off of these gorgeous peacock feather print from Sugar Ink Fabric. Sugar Ink's cotton lycra fabric is printed in Europe on GOTS certified organic cotton lycra - and it's wonderful! This print will be available for pre-order beginning November 27th on their website - www.sugarinkfabric.com

The peacock feather kaleidoscope print is named Pavoescence. The colors in it are beautiful - jade green, deep dark purple, ruby red, indigo blue, and many colors in between. The pattern is playful, yet sophisticated. 



The pattern I used is the Diamond Dress and Top from Shwin Designs. I bought it from Pattern Anthology as part if the Unbiased Collection. This pattern will be on sale for one day only for $3! Use the code "Diamond" to get the sale price on November 15th HERE

Here are a few photos of me in my Diamond Top. I love this pattern and how you can do color blocking. It's hard to tell from my photos, but the center front of the top is shaped like a diamond. The back piece wraps around to the front to make the triangles on the lower sides on the diamond. 

I went with the flared peplum bottom. The pattern also has a gathered bottom option.






1 comment:

  1. I love your top! I think it is very flattering. You sold me:)

    ReplyDelete