The Danielle was recently updated to add size layers - which I'm so happy about! I didn't need to size up the hips much on the Danielle, so I did not reprint my pattern before starting. However, I probably should have reprinted the arm bands as they are a bit loose and this was corrected in pattern testing. My next one will have the correct arm bands.
For this version I used an ITY (interlock twist yarn) knit from Zenith and Quasar fabric. ITY knits are great for spring and summer apparel. They are lightweight and have great drape.
It is however a little thicker than most knits. After adding the band around the neckline, it's supposed to be folded in again to make a binding.
I wasn't thinking this through before making my top and should have used a different binding method to create less bulk. Instead, I decided to leave the band as is and not fold it in again.
I think it turned out just fine. I'm wearing my Danielle in these photos with some RTW skinny jeans, but plan to wear it to work with some blue or white palazzo pants. I love that the Danielle can be dressed up or be more casual.
Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. These links provide me with a small compensation if you make a purchase using my link. There is not cost to you when you do this. My thoughts and opinions given in this blog post are mine.