Showing posts from September, 2015

Everything Your Mama Made His & Hers Hoodie Blog Tour

Make sure to visit the other stops on the tour to see more versions and hoodie inspiration! Many are giving away a copy of the pattern! (Psst ... check out the awesome savings listed after the tour links!) *NOTE* The links below won’t show the tour posts until 7am PST on their day of the tour, BUT you are welcome to click through and check their blogs out at any time.

9/25 Blessed X Five and Capture, Craft, and Cook 9/26 The Wholesome Mama and EYMM 9/27 Rebel & Malice and Manning the Machine 9/28 Welcome to Our Crazy World and Connected by a Thread 9/29 Pretty & Precious Clothing and Boutique Birdie

Hop over to the EYMM shop and use code FALLHOODIES2015 to save 50% on either hoodie pattern! Coupon is good for Zander's Hoodie & Hooded Vest (newborn-18tween) or His & Hers Hoodie & Hooded Vest (adult XS-5XL) and expires 11:59pm PST on Sept. 29. *NOTE* These two patterns are INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED sewing level, as they include zipper installation and some unique asse…

KZJO Studio - Rosaline

I've done a couple of pattern tests for KZJO Studio and have loved each pattern. So when Kaysie asked if anyone wanted to do a blog on Rosaline when it would be the featured pattern for the month of September, I had to volunteer. I had never made the Rosaline, so I was excited to try a new pattern.

 The Rosaline can be made as a dress or a top. It is on sale this month for $7.88. Buy it HERE.

I decided to make the top version. I had purchased this fabric from Riki Prints. It is named "El Grito" and is in celebration of Deiz y Seis de Septembre (September 16th) Mexico's Independence Day. So I needed to make this shirt so I could wear it on September 16th. This print is still available for $25/yard and will also be great to wear for Cinco de Mayo (May 5th).

Here are all my pieces cut out.

First, I sewed the front to the back at the shoulders.

Then I added the binding to the neck.

Then, I added the sleeves.

Then on to sew the side seams. Then to hem it and it's done…