Zenith & Quasar Designs - Winter Round

Lilly at Zenith & Quasar Designs sent me 2 strike off's from her winter round to sew up. This round closes on September 15th and can be pre-ordered HERE.

Lilly prints on a super soft poly/spandex knit. It is a dream to sew with and s stain resistant. Which I can attest to after spilling marinara sauce one evening on my jellyfish top.

Lilly sent me a panel of a deer with the words "Peace Love Joy". The panel comes with a striped coordinate. 

I made a size 3 tunic like I made previously using a McCall's pattern. I think it turned out so cute!





This item will be donated for the Weekly Auction for Gwen Edwards: Cancer Warrior the week of October 26th. Join the group and this item - or other great hand made items - could be yours for the right bid.

The other strike off I sewed, was the one I was most interested in - snowflakes. This print has microscopic images of snowflakes. They are beautiful to look at. 


For this print I decided to use the Greenstyle Laurel Tunic pattern I used recently.



I love it. I plan on making some leggings to go with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment