KZJO Studio - Rosaline

I've done a couple of pattern tests for KZJO Studio and have loved each pattern. So when Kaysie asked if anyone wanted to do a blog on Rosaline when it would be the featured pattern for the month of September, I had to volunteer. I had never made the Rosaline, so I was excited to try a new pattern.

 The Rosaline can be made as a dress or a top. It is on sale this month for $7.88. Buy it HERE.

I decided to make the top version. I had purchased this fabric from Riki Prints. It is named "El Grito" and is in celebration of Deiz y Seis de Septembre (September 16th) Mexico's Independence Day. So I needed to make this shirt so I could wear it on September 16th. This print is still available for $25/yard and will also be great to wear for Cinco de Mayo (May 5th).


Here are all my pieces cut out.


First, I sewed the front to the back at the shoulders.


Then I added the binding to the neck.


Then, I added the sleeves.


Then on to sew the side seams. Then to hem it and it's done.


Here is my finished top.






If you enjoyed my blog, please like my Facebook Page and get notifications of new blog posts.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment