A Sparkly Baby - Woman's Palauchos

I bought the Woman's Palauchos pattern from A Sparkly Baby on Etsy during a Sale right before Christmas. I finally got around to printing it out and making a pair - then I quickly made another pair. I think I will be making many more and these will be a staple in my summer wardrobe.

First I made a pair with Boho Chic performance knit I ordered from Sugar Ink Fabric. Originally I was going to make leggings, but when I got the fabric in, I decided that something with more volume would show off the beautiful print better.



Then I decided to get my Botanist's Notebook print out from Zenith & Quasar and make another pair. This print is available for preorder through May 31st on brushed poly - and yes, I will be buying more. I made my palauchos with the original run of Botanist's notebook which was printed on a soft 2-way stretch poly lycra. I'm so excited that Lilly Himrod is rerunning it on brushed poly. Her brushed poly feels amazing and has great 4-way stretch.



The best thing about this pattern - I can get a pair of pants out of 1 Yard!!! The pattern calls for a yoga waist band, but I just did a normal non folded knit band on mine (that I had to cut from another fabric).

But I love the fit of these and think the loose flowy legs will feel great during the hot temps of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment