New Horizons Bali Blouse and Sunset Cami

I recently did a pattern test for New Horizons of the Bali Blouse and Sunset Cami. New Horizons was previously names Terra's Treasures and I posted previously about the Lisse Cowl.

This top is wonderful and has so many options. The pattern can be made in knit or lightweight wovens. There are several sleeve options.

The top is unique in that it has an open tulip style back. The Sunset Cami is perfect to wear under the Bali Blouse.

The Bali Blouse and Sunset Cami are on sale through Monday, August 1st for $8. Buy it HERE.

Here are photos of my Bali Blouse.


This photo shows the open tulips back. I'm wearing a store bought tank top under the Bali Blouse in these photos.



I love the V shaped yoke on this blouse. It adds great detail and you can finished the neckline either by lining the yoke and top stitching or binding the neckline. I lined my yoke.



The blouse also has a slim fit option and a fuller option. I went with the fuller body. The fit is really flattering.


My fabric is a lightweight woven I purchased at Wherehouse Fabric in Dallas for $6/yard. I'm unsure of the content, but it's very soft and silky.


I've already hacked this pattern and made another with a full back. I'll be posting my hack in a few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment