Halla Patterns Peasant Top and Dolman

I recently tested 2 patterns for Halla Patterns.

First was the Boho Peasant Top.

I love this top - it's a relaxed fit knit top that's a raglan style, but with a gathered neckline and a knit band.


My friend Bryan took these great photos of me in the Boho Peasant Top.


This bokeh print was a remnant I purchased at Wherehouse Fabrics. The green band is cotton lycra from Made Whimsy.


This one is also a remnant from Wherehouse Fabrics.  The band on this one is Brown Supplex from Zenith & Quasar.


The send pattern I tested was for the Slim Fit Dolman. Love this top!


The peacock feather print is from Pink Zeppelin Fabrics.



The Slim Fit Dolman is FREE with a code in the Facebook Group.


I love Halla Patterns and highly suggest giving them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment