5 out of 4 Zen Pants









The newest release from 5 out of 4 Patterns is just amazing! The Zen Pants are so comfortable and can easily be dressed up or down when made with the right materials. The pattern is on sale for $7.95 through January 31st!


All my Zen Pants were made with Supplex from Zenith and Quasar Fabrics. Use the code "Supplexlove" for 10% off!





This version is the Heavyweight Teal.



Pockets on the front and back are just perfect!




I also got adventurous and used rivets on the pockets. They give such a nice finish!



I actually wore the outfit above to work and was so comfortable all day.



I made this pair with a lavender supplex that is no longer in stock.



I found this top I made with fabric from Little Roots Fabric (which is the only custom knit group to use domestically made cotton lycra and is domestically printed) that went perfectly with my pants.



No comments:

Post a Comment