Designer Stitch Patterns Bridget Top


This is my second time testing for Ann Grose of Designer Stitch. The top I tested this time around is the Bridget - and is she gorgeous!

The Bridget is a woven top that is slightly fitted, has two hem lengths, two neckline options, a back zipper, and soooo many different sleeves to choose from.

This is the low hip length with around neck and long sleeves with a spiral cuff.


My fabric is a rayon poly blend from C&C fabric in Dallas, Texas. It was on their $2/yard sale table and was perfect for this blouse.


The Bridget has bust darts, shoulder darts, and waistline darts to give shaping.


The round neck is flattering and gives great modest coverage.


The spiral sleeves are such a unique look and help this top stand out.


The style of the Bridget can be dressed up for a night out, paired with slacks or skirt for the office, and paired with jeans for a more casual yet chic look.

Many thanks to my photographer, Bryan Zumbar, for taking these photos in downtown McKinney.

If you enjoyed my blog, follow me on Instagram and Facebook. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment