Konstant Krafters Fabric

I'm new to Konstant Krafters Fabric, but I had been in the Facebook group for awhile admiring their prints. I was given the opportunity to sew up 2 strike offs.

Both prints are open for preorder from February 6th - February 15th.

Angel Wings is a striking print of what looks like overlapping angel wings. The colors are beautiful and range from a bright pink to a dark blue. It could coordinate with almost any shade of blue, purple, or pink.



For this print I made the Greenstyle Creations Laurel Tunic.



The other print I received was Blue Soft Feathers. This one was my favorite. The background of this print is a very soft blue and the feathers are just gorgeous with many cool toned colors. I had such a hard time deciding on a coordinate. I thought about using green, purple, blue, and brown. In the end I decided on a bluish purple.


I made the Filles a Maman Extraordinary Girl (Women's version) for this fabric.





No comments:

Post a Comment