Aurorable Designs Textile Company

Aurorable Designs Textile Company is a new custom knit group.

Here is information on their fabric from their Facebook Page

Fabric Content:
95/5 Cotton/Spandex (Lycra)
4 way stretch
220+ GSM
59-60 inches wide including the selvage


They are based out of Hawaii and the first round has some Hawaiian themed prints. I was sent a fat half of the coral Hula Girls and the Hibiscus Coordinate. The prints are $15yard.

The colors are rich and vivid. The designs are very detailed and pretty. The hula girl is super cute with freckles across her cheeks.

Since it's still nice and hot here, I decided to make a sleeveless top with these and made the Koerbs Brothers Stitch Designs Hello Hi Lo Top. I've made several of these, but this was my first one without sleeves. I even made the keyhole back on this one.


The yellow bands are the 12 oz cotton lycra from Made Whimsy.


I tried to get photos initially on a day when it was sprinkling. hey didn't come out how I like, but the storms that came through had knocked one of my Canna Lillies down so I took the flower as a prop.





No comments:

Post a Comment