George & Ginger Swagger Sweater

When I saw the new George & Ginger Swagger Sweater - I loved it, but didn't know if I could pull it off with my figure.



The pattern is only $5 - so I decided to give it a try especially since I bought it on sale on top of that. I also had about 8 yards of a gorgeous red french terry that I bought at Golden D'or for 99 cents a yard recently. The pattern takes about 3 yards - so I figured I wouldn't be out much money or expensive fabric if it didn't work out.

According to my measurements - I fell between a 10 bust and a 14 hips. So I went with a 12 for the bust since my french terry has stretch - but not a ton, and graded to a 14 at the hips.

My photos are not very great. My battery was low and when it's low my remote trigger won't work. So I had to use the timer - which doesn't always focus once I get in front of the camera.

But - I love it!

And I found several things I made recently that go with it. This pencil skirt. Pattern from Patterns for Pirates. Fabric is scuba from Zenith and Quasar.


Harvest Apple leggings. Fabric from Fawnette Fabrics and the pattern is also from Patterns for Pirates.


And These Blue Plaid leggings. Fabric is from Zenith and Quasar and the pattern is from Patterns for Pirates.


And I couldn't resist showing you my behind.


If you enjoy my blog follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/capturecraftcook

And Instagram at www.instagram.com/weemia

No comments:

Post a Comment