Star Dust Textiles Does BROADWAY!

Star Dust Textiles current preorder includes some amazing Broadway themed prints and panels. The preorder is open through December 28th. 

Order  the prints and panels at http://www.stardusttextileco.com/   There is also a chevron print offered in 2 colors. Since it will be screen printed, it will be ordered through a google document in the Facebook Group.

Star Dust prints on a 240 gsm 95% cotton, 5% spandex knit base. It's soft and is a light - medium weight.

This is the Moulin Rouge print paired with a black & red chevron. I used the Love Notions Margot Peplum for the top.


I did some color blocking on the skirt so that I had a pop of the print inside the box pleats. I love how this turned out!


The chevrons will be screen printed if the MOQ is met.


These chevrons could go with so many prints and would look awesome all on their own.



Then there is this Les Miserable print - which has an assortment of panels that coordinate with it. I used the Love Notions Whistler pattern for this top.


I love this Castle on the Cloud panel. I think it's my favorite one offered.


I didn't realize until I decided to do my photos - that I completely forgot to add the button to the placket of my top!


I just love the coziness of the shawl collar on this top. It also has the option for a hood as well.


If you are a Broadway fan - definitely check this preorder out.

If you enjoyed my blog, follow me on Instagram and Facebook. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment