The Velvet Trend

Velvet is THE fabric for winter this year. Zenith & Quasar offered some amazing 4-way stretch velvet in a variety of colors. They don't have much in stock - join the Facebook group so you know when it's restocked. I finally finished all my main pieces - and have a plan for some of the scraps.

So here is a look at what I made.

A turquoise George & Ginger Swagger Sweater. I love the ruffle back.


This pattern is only $5! Join the Facebook group to learn about any sales.


I made a Burgundy Love Notions Origami Tunic.


Join their Facebook group to get notifications of sales.


I made a navy Greenstyle Creations Laurel Tunic.


Join their Facebook group to see when they have a sale.


I made a dark purple slightly modified Love Notions Laundry Day Tee.


Join their Facebook group to get a code to make the Laundry Day Tee free!


A already blogged about my Shamrock Green Love Notions Margot Peplum


Find my previous post about this pattern HERE.


I also made a black velvet Patterns for Pirates Slim Fit Raglan with lace sleeves. 



I also made a pair of black velvet leggings! I've worn several of these pieces and the velvet is so comfortable and doesn't wrinkle. It's amazing! I'll be wearing these all winter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment