Week ending July 2, 20@3

Not a whole lot of sewing or quilting going on in my sewing lab at the moment.  That's because my Bernina 770 QE is in the shop for routine maintenance and my longarm is missing its brain.  

I did receive the Spirit of the Wolf collection from Studio e Fabrics for my July Ambassador sew. I already have my quilt pieces cut out.  


I did get photos of my Learning Curve quilt that I finished and posted on my profile at Minerva. 

I also grabbed a photo of my grandmother's quilt that I finished.  


I'm upgrading the robot on my longarm and took the old one off to send it in for the upgrade. I took a photo of my counters before disconnecting everything.  I had reset these when I set it up back in December and I'm surprised by my usage. 


I'm almost finished cutting down my scraps. Kind of. 


I've been focused on only the scraps I had stored in this cart. I have more and might have to figure out a different storage option to fit everything. 


My computer monitor in my sewing room is getting sent in for repairs right now and I'm getting a new desk.  I plan to put my monitor on a stand instead of the wall mount when I get it back.  I need to hide the holes from the wall mount, so it was the perfect time to color in this embroidery art from Stitchhouse from a Fun Friday.  I have a few sugar skulls scattered around my sewing room and this is going to look great framed and hanging over my desk.  


I've also been working on a quilt scrap book and will share a bit of it next weekend.  I hope to finish working on it this week and get it caught up.  




No comments:

Post a Comment