Week ending July 30, 2023

My sewing room has had a few updates. I got a thread rack for my longarm thread from Stitched with Love.  The store is closing and has some good deals. 


I put my regular thread rack on my scrap caddy. 


My computer monitor came back from repairs. 


My Bernina had a spa treatment at Stitchhouse. It now sits on a new desk with my computer. I started working on a quilt for a wedding gift for a coworker. 


I also pulled fabric for a pattern test. I'm going for autumn vibes. 


I went to Stitchhouse to help make quilts to donate to Jonathan's Place. 



I donated my Seas the Day quilt made with fabrics from Studio e Fabrics. 


I worked on my blocks for my pattern test. 


I got all my pieces up on the wall.  


I finished the week making a cat scratching pad. 


I'm hoping to have more to share this week. 







No comments:

Post a Comment