Week ending December 10, 2023


I got a few things done this week some I can't share for a bit.  I made a block using the French Quarter Quilt Pattern from Maywood Studio.  
I received a box of wideback 1 yard cuts from Jaftex. 
They also sent a 2.5 yard cut of dimple minky.  It was perfect for my Karnak Quilt so I immediately put it on my longarm and finished it.  
I made a wonky hexagon log cabin block. 
I received my fabrics for January to sew for Jaftex. 
I got started right away. 
I have surgery coming up and I'll be traveling for work in January. I need to get ahead while I can. 
I took a break and pulled out a wip bin and put it on the design wall. I got this unfinished quilt from a lady along with a bunch of other fabrics. 
I finished it - mostly.  The pattern calls for two borders. I need to see if I have enough fabric for them. 
This week I plan to continue working on my January project and then I might work on more wips. I have surgery this coming week and won't be able to do much for a few days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment