Itch to Stitch FREE Lago Tank

I love the patterns Kennis Wong with Itch to Stitch puts out. They are always so well drafted.

I was thrilled to test this tank, even though it's available for free, because it meant that I got another of her great patterns for free. So I'll be posting about it soon since it's perfect for Summer.

Speaking of Summer - the Lago Tank is just perfect for the hot weather, but it's also great for a layering piece in the colder months.

This was the first Lago Tank I made. The front is a poly spandex from Zenith & Quasar and the back is a gold sparkly poly jersey from Hobby Lobby.


This print is of a Hubble Telescope image of the Carina Nebula. It's currently at Preorder.


When I wear this tank to work, I'll be wearing it like this with a cardigan.





I made another Lago Tank with a cotton lycra from Made Whimsy. This print is called Duchess.


My pants are from StyleTuck. It's a new company that let's you design your own clothes. You pick the item and fabric - they sew it and ship it to you. I'll have a separate post about them soon.



My lovely sewing friend Sharon also tested this pattern. See her blog Sweet Mama Sharon for more of her photos.




We have so much fun together!




This photo shows the back of the tank really well. It's not quiet a racerback, but it is narrower than a normal tank.


I hope you grab this free pattern and give it a try. Also check out the other Itch to Stitch Patterns - they are all wonderful and on sale for 20% off through May 15th with the code "lovemom".

No comments:

Post a Comment