Zenith & Quasar Astronomy Round 20

I'm seriously behind on blog posts - I have no idea where the month of April went!

The Astronomy Round (Round 20!) closes TODAY! at Zenith & Quasar!

This round is amazing! So many hubble telescope images, a Code like a Girl panel, a truly amazing Apollo code print with schematics, a moon phase panel - just so many awesome prints and panels. See everything and order HERE!

Lilly, the owner, sent me the "We are Made of Star Stuff" panel and the matching Carina Nebula Print.

This is the Arenal Top from Itch to Stitch Designs. All Itch to Stitch patterns are currently 20% off with the code "lovemom" through May 15th!






I then used what little I had left of the Carina Nebula to make this Lago Tank from Itch to Stitch. It's FREE!


I then looked through my stash and had just enough of this Distant Galaxies from the initial run over 2 years ago to make this Agnes from Halla Patterns. This is also a FREE pattern - you have to get the code from the group on Facebook.




I also made leggings with the Cosmic Craters when it was printed last year.






And I made leggings and this top with Nebulous.





Hurry and Order befor this round closes - retail is always super limited and sells out fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment