Little Roots Fabrics Round 3 Space Prints








Little Roots Fabrics is now on Round 3 and growing every day!


If you don't know already - Little Roots Fabrics prints with organic based inks in the USA on domestically produced 93% cotton/7% spandex! And the quality is truly amazing. 



Here are the prints I sewed up this time around.


My favorite has to be this gorgeous Marbled Galaxy (Purple) design. The pastel colors in it are beautiful and this Mint Cotton Lycra from Made Whimsy was a perfect match.


I decided to make the A Sparkly Baby Renni Dress in what I will call a top length. I basically took the tunic length skirt and shortened it to fit both the front and back of the skirt on a fat half of fabric. I love how it turned out!



Just look at this beautiful design! The marbling reminds me of the grain of an exotic wood. It also reminds me of a topographic map. This print coordinates perfectly with other designs offed this round, but I love it all on its own as well.



Now these next 2 designs are very special. May is Mental Health Awareness Month and Proceeds from the two prints below will be going toward Project Semicolon.  


This is the Halla Stardust tank. The print in the center is called Phoenix Rising and it's a hidden semicolon print. Project Semicolon is an organization dedicated to preventing suicide. The semicolon has come to symbolize the struggle of those with depression and suicidal thoughts - the semicolon represents that their story is not over.








The back







And Fractured Spirit Looks great all on it's own. I color blocked and did a little hack to the Wardrobe Builder Tee from Wardrobe by Me to make this asymmetrical hem top.











The Preorder Closes on May 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment