Pink Zeppelin HP House Sparkles

Pink Zeppelin Fabrics is known for their amazing Sparkle and Shimmer fabrics. The fabric has the appearance of a glittery surface - but it's just an optical illusion. The fabric is just printed to have this appearance and is actually nice and smooth.

This round has Harry Potter House Stripes that are available in a wide stripes - 2" (what I sewed) and mini stripes - 0.75". They come in sparkle (what I sewed) and shimmer.  It's also available on a variety of bases - cotton lycra, minky, bamboo lycra, cotton woven, PUL, french terry, and DBP. I used the cotton lycra.

Use the code LAYAWAY no minimum, or code FATHALF for everything in cart to become a fat half; orders are combined. Order at http://pinkzeppelinpreorders.bigcartel.com/ 

Preorder closes on June 2nd! Don't delay!

I used the Gryffindor Stripes to make the Love Notions Whistler Pullover.


I paired the stripes with a red faux leather knit I got from C&C fabrics in Dallas, TX. I borrowed a Harry Potter wand and robe from a friend's little boy.


I think I'm ready to go to Hogwarts!









1 comment: