Week Ending November 7, 2021

I didn't document much this week and that's mostly because there wasn't anything exciting to document. My week did start off exciting. I won the Prize for Week 10 of the Entropy Quilt Scrap Along by Squats and Running Stitches! My prize is long arm quilting by Jess Poemape! I've never been so happy to not have to quilt a quilt before. 

I spent all week making flying geese. Flying geese are so time consuming - especially when you make them one at a time. These will all go into my Star Gazers Quilt that I am pattern testing for Frannie B Quilt Co. 

I did play around with my leftover blocks from the quilt I made my mother to see how I wanted to use them to make pillows for her with some cross stitch designs I did for my grandmother.


I think I will sew them in this manner.


And that was about all I did. I'm off work this week and hope to get more done and more documented. 




No comments:

Post a Comment