Week ending February 13, 2022

I started my week selecting fabric for a quilt pattern test. I'm testingbthe Perfect Place Quilt Pattern by Lifting Limits Quilting. I decided to use some of my designs from my Spoonflower shop.  

Before I could begin testing, I wanted to finish my Scenic Detour Quilt - Pattern by B in the Studio.   To do so, I needed to finish my back.  


I then got a package in the mail from Spoonflower of proofs of some designs I want to use in a quilt. Laura Van Horne allowed me to use some of her photos of her artwork to make fabric! She designed fabric I used recently and when I posted that I wished I had more, she offered to send me files so I could print some! It was so kind and generous of her. 


I did finish my Scenic Detour Quilt and need to get some photos soon. Smaug had to supervise. 


I finally got to start on the Perfect Place Quilt and love how my designs look all cut up. 


I was off early from work on Friday and got a lot done and was able to get all my flying geese made on Saturday. 


Sunday I was able to trim everything. 


And got to sewing the units together. 


I'm hoping to finish my Perfect Place Quilt this coming week and then I'll be starting on a new pattern test for Frannie B Quilt Co. 




No comments:

Post a Comment