Week ending February 6, 2022


The majority of my week was spent working on the Scenic Detour Quilt Pattern I'm testing for B in the Studio.  I'm using my Jaftex Ambassador fabrics from Studio e fabrics.

Some dolphins and urchins from the Seas the Day collection by Diane Eichler. 


I also was able to post about the Sibiu Top from Itch to Stitch - see my prior post for more info. 




I was also gifted a set of thread from Aurifil. I've never used Aurifil thread before. 


Some more block components. 


4 blocks for my Scenic Detour Quilt. I finished the top and will post more about it closer to the pattern launch. 


I used my half square triangle scraps to dress up my Seas the Day panels. 


Here are 4 of my fancy panels. 


My Sunday night ended with me piecing my quilt back with the panels. It looks so cute! 


I'm hoping to get some photos this week of my completed top and then get it quilted. I'm also starting a new pattern test. 






No comments:

Post a Comment