Week ending April 10, 2022

I feel like i accomplished a lot this week! On Monday I decided I needed a few new athletic t-shirts and cut out 5 from my stash of fabric from Zenith and Quasar. 


I made the Green Tee from Greenstyle. I've made it before and love the v-neck. 


I wore this wildflower one to the gym right away. I finished all 5 shirts by Wednesday. 


The Diagonal Dazzle Quilt Pattern released from Mix Measure Make and I got my blog up on it. 


I started a new quilt pattern test. This will be the Linking Lives Quilt Pattern from Andrea Haverin. The chambray is my backing and is from Minerva. 


The bold print on the upper left in the photo below is a linen my sewing BFF, Sharon, gave me recently and I had to use it right away. 


I made good progress slowly working through the steps. 


The pattern uses the four at a time flying geese method. You end up with 2 extra of each color. 


I also made good progress on my Geofetti 2 Collection from Studio e  Fabrics. I've sewn the triangles in sets of two. I'll press these then join them in sets again. 


I'm ending the week with a lot of pieces that need to be pressed. I'm excited to see both of these quilts take shape. 


No comments:

Post a Comment