Week ending May 1, 2022

Not a whole lot happened in my sewing room last week. I worked a lot in the yardvand at work itself. I did get all my blocks made for a King sized quilt. I used the column block pattern from Heather Ann Dye Art. It's a free pattern and makes a big block! 


I had fun using up a lot of scraps from a few recent quilts. 


On Saturday I went to Urban Spools for fifth Friday and got the perfect backing for my Geofetti 2 quilt. I also grabbed fabric for a birder for my King sized quilt. 


I played with layout of my finished column blocks. 


I moved them around a few times. I am sewing a border between the blocks from side to side. I'm planning on having a finished quilt that is around 105" x 105". 


I joined a WIP along for May with the goal to tackle five in May. My Geofetti quilt and my King sized quilt are 2 of my five. One more is to quilt my Perfect Place Quilt, I also want to finish my temperature quilt for 2021, and my last WIP is to make a few Lucy Boston blocks on my vacation. 








No comments:

Post a Comment