Week ending November 6, 2022


I feel like I didn"t get a whole lot done, but I also feel like I made good progress on my Utter Chaos quilt.  I received a wonderful gift in the mail from Carrie at Lifting Limits Quilting for testing her quilt patterns. It was so sweet and the fabric she sent is so my style. 


My fireplace recently got a little update and I decided to  put out my pumpkins I made last year. 


The Chaos on my sewing table as I work on the Utter Chaos quilt pattern by Kelly Renay. The pattern will release on Black Friday and I'm hoping to finish mine in the next few days. 


I received another quilty wish in the mail.  A small scrap of Anna Maria Horner fabric and a nice pice of a fun tropical print. 


Smaug was not interested in moving so I coukd iron my Utter Chaos quilt pieces. 


I reserved time to use a longarm at Not Your Mama's Quilt store on November 11th and hope to get a few quilts finished that day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment