2 weeks ending December 19, 2022

I'm updating this post as I currently hate the Blogger app on my phone. The app will not show both my text and images. 

I have been working  on my locker hooking rug. Here it is so far.


I've decided to try some applique.


Just playing with pieces here and not sure if I should go for it or not. 


I attended a Bernina Serger event at Stitchhouse. That serger is AMAZING! I also used the one a level above this one that also does coverstitch - it's unbelievable. It was so easy to use - I was blown away. But, it cost Eight Grand! Holy Cow! Terrance Williams was also  at this event, and he is hoping  to sell 540 headbands so he can buy one of these sergers. He is an amazing individual, and I'm rooting for him that he hits his goal soon. You can  help him out by buying a headband at https://terrancewilliamsdesigns.com


At the event everyone made a bolster pillow. It's cute and was made using a variety of stitches on the serger. 


I finished my Luna Quilt and Nia wanted to cuddle under it.


I got photos outside before the coldest weather hit us. 


I added binding to my practice whole cloth quilt that I quilted on my Tin Lizzie. I used an old flannel sheet and some fabric that was given to me. The cats were loving the quilt and I thought I better put a binding on  it so I can wash it. I sewed together leftover bits of  binding for a scrappy binding. This is probably the ugliest thing I've made, but the kitties love it.


Smaug love my Longarm frame and thinks it is a kitty jungle gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment