Week Ending January 22, 2023

I started on two projects that I can't share much info on yet, so I don't have a whole lot of photos. The photo below is a progress pic of one super secret testing project. I'm making a quilt using these beautiful African fabrics from Zesty Couture (a shop here in Dallas, but they have an online store). 


I did a scrappy binding on my Big Sky Star Quilt. Blog coming soon.


I ordered more fabric from Zesty Couture to ensure I hade enough  variety of prints for my project. 


I made a trip to Stitchhouse to check out the 50% off sale on some fabric. Those two odd fabric laying on the counter are two that I bought. One is a wideback and the other is a hefty warp and weft that I plan to make kitchen towels with. They had so many great fabrics on sale. I might need to go back because I thought of a project that I saw the perfect fabric for. 


Here's a sneaky peek of my super secret  quilt test. 


We had a lazy Sunday. I worked on secret projects and my kitties enjoyed a nap on some batting scraps.


I probably won't have a whole lot to show next weekend. My super secret project will remain secret until February 1 and February 2. Then I can finally share more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment