Week ending March 5, 2023

I had an extremely busy wee with work and didn't have a whole lot of time to play in my sewing lab this week. I worked many 12 hour days and it really wiped me out. Whenever I had a few minutes,  I started to piece together strips for a jellyroll rug.


Nia thought she would help. I didn't get too far before I needed to put this project aside. I plan to finish later this  month.


My auction finished for my Ankara Quilt and I am happy to report that it raised $380! I plan to auction another quilt soon. 



I received my March fabrics from Jaftex and they are the Garden Club Collection for Blank Quilting Corp. I'll share more soon. 


One of my neighbors opened a creative reuse shop - Untrash! I'm so proud of her and can't wait to see what all she does with this endeavor. I  plan to do a workshop with her in the future. 
I finished my weekend working on my Jaftex March project. I'm making a modified version of the Garden Club Quilt pattern with the Garden Club Collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment