week ending February 26, 2023

This past week I put my Ankara Quilt up for auction on eBay. 100%  of the final bid will be donated to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Bidding ends this Friday - March 3. See my previous blog post for more photos. 

I finally finished quilting my 2021 temperature quilt and got the binding on it. No final photos of it just yet. It's folded up and put away - so it may not happen. 


I started on too many other projects. I had fabrics come in from Minerva and went about getting those projects going. I'm making a quilt and also making some towels and coffee/tea station mats. 


I got a sweet package in from Sarah for pattern testing the SoMa Quilt


I made 6 towels for my kitchen. We keep three in use at a time. One goes by the sink, one by the dishwasher, and one by the oven. I did the binding with a fabric I designed from a photo of paper cranes that is available on Spoonflower. This grey toweling from Minerva was fabulous!


I finished my Spring Garden Quilt that I pattern tested for Running Stitch Quilts. I need to get some final photos of it. 


This week I am expecting a package from Jaftex for my March project and will get  started on it right away. I have a lot I want to do before April gets here and I'm running out of time!



No comments:

Post a Comment