Week ending February 12, 2023

I had a busy week and especially busy weekend. I received fabrics from Spoonflower that I am mailing off to Terrance Williams to make into headbands. I will be giving away the headbands during April in honor of Earth Day. I'm currently in the early stages of planning an  Earth Day Blog Hop. If you are interested in participating, add your info to this form

I went to the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum to see Opal Lee speak and I presented her with a quilt. I'll post more about this soon. My husband took this photo. In this photo Ms. Opal Lee is scolding me for dropping my corner of the quilt. She told me - This quilt is too precious to be touching the ground. Shame on me!


I swapped fabrics with other fellow Jaftex ambassadors and ended up with this fantastic pile of fabric!


I was hard at work on my pattern test for Running Stitch Quilts


The Spring Garden Quilt is  coming along nicely and I will have it finished this coming week. 


This week I plan to finish the Spring Garden Quilt  top (I'll quilt it in a week or so), and I plan to bind the second Ankara Quilt that I made and will see about putting it up for sale on eBay (or Instagram - I'm still deciding). 



No comments:

Post a Comment