Urban Crossroads Pattern by Prime Time Quilt Company

I fell in love with the Urban Crossroads pattern, and Prime Time Quilt Company, when I saw the tester photos flood my Instagram feed. Each was so beautiful, but I was especially drawn to the fat quarter versions that I saw. 



When selecting fabrics, I started with the Baltic Blue solid I received from Minerva. I have a full blog post on the Minerva website about the fabric. I then went through all my fat quarters and really loved how the batiks were looking. 


I had several fat quarters of batiks and a few half yard cuts. I decided on a group of 12 prints and decided to double up on the ones that were half yard cuts. 


I then needed to pick a fabric to use for the corner pieces that would create the diamond shapes. I found a golden marbled batik and felt like it gave the right pop of color that I needed. 


The batiks I chose have a variety of colors with blues, greens, pinks, and some browns being the primary colors. The colors are more rich and vibrant in person.


I quilted my Urban Crossroads quilt on my Tin Lizzie using a woodgrain pantograph that I purchased from Urban Elementz. I love this pantograph and think it was perfect for this quilt. 


This quilt was so fun to make and I really want to make another!


Prime Time Quilt Company has a great selection of patterns that are unique and modern. 


Follow me on Instagram and Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment