Week ending June 18, 2023

My Garden Club Quilt is on a road trip and was at the Kansas City Regional Quilt Festival this weekend. 

I worked on my Drunkards path Quilt. This pile is 252 blocks. 


I pressed them and organized by color of the concave piece. 


I then trimmed them to 4.25". They were supposed to be 4.5", but since these were my first I took a larger seam allowance and was not always consistent. 


I started placing the pieces on my design wall and liked this Block layout as I didn't have to worry about curves not matching up. My curves are not perfect and not all trimmed so that the convex is a consistent distance from the edge. 


I had decided to do an ombre.


All the pieces on my design wall. 


I ended Sunday with my blocks sewn together.  This coming week I plan to finish the top.  


I also got a sweet photo on Sunday of a baby on my quilt. It just melts my heart. 


I have fabric from Jaftex to sew for July and will share it soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment