Week ending June 11, 2023

Not a whole lot photo worthy happening in my sewing room. I'm wearing a walking boot for a few weeks and trying to stay off my feet. I did take a few indoor photos of my Karnak Quilt  

I'm still cutting and organizing scraps. I can do this seated, and plan to get this cart filled and organized in the next week or 2. 


I put this baby quilt on my longarm and quilted it, then did the binding before mailing it off to a colleague who recently welcomed home a baby boy.  I made the quilt top 2 or 3 years ago.  


I'm crafting a leveling shoe lift to wear on my foot without the walking boot. I was not amused by the $35 price tag of something I only need for maybe 2 more weeks.  


Hopefully I'll have more photos of stuff this coming week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment