Sew Much Fabric - Fierce


I was given the opportunity to sew a strike off from Sew Much Fabric. I was given the "Fierce" strik off. It features the Shakespeare quote "Though she may be but little she is fierce" from a Midsummer Nights Dream



Sew Much Fabric prints on a 95% cotton 5% spandex base. It's soft and has great stretch and recovery. Their retain can be found online at sewmuchfabric.storenvy.com

To order this fabric - and some other cute ones - join their Facebook Group Sew Much Fabric  Preorder pricing is $20 per yard. The preorder sales end on June 27th.

I decided to make a Spoxxy with this strike off using the print for the back of the top and I digitized an embroidery design of the quote for the front.



I've blogged about making the Spoxxy before, so I wont go into detail, but here are some progress photos.





If you notice in the photos above, I tried to use the print and the pink to trim the neck and arm holes. They did not work.

Here is the recipient of the top. She is the daughter of one of my friends/coworkers. I think she looks adorable in it and it fits her personality perfectly. I thought of her immediately when I got the fabric. She's a rough and tumble tomboy that's always playing some sport.




No comments:

Post a Comment