Wardrobe by Me Wardrobe Builder Tee

I love all of the patterns I have tested for Christina Albeck of Wardrobe by Me, but this one is such a staple. A tee with so many variations in neckline, side ruching, straight or curved hem, two lengths, many sleeve lengths - it's over 100 variations you can make! What's best is the tee is very easy and quick to sew. You can make one in a hour - easily. That includes putting the pattern together and cutting fabric.

The pattern is on sale for $7 for one week only - ends next Friday. Buy it HERE. There is also a giveaway to win a free copy. Enter HERE!


The first one I made was a v-neck with ruching on one side and the regular length. I made it using a remnant I bought at Wherehouse Fabric in Dallas for $2.50.



The neck one I made was the scoop neck, long length with side ruching. This fabric came from Jo-Ann's and was on the markdown rack for $3/yard.






The last one I made was scoop neck, long length with curved hem. I made it with a light weight ITY knit that I got at Wherehouse Fabrics for $2.50.





I love all 3 and will definitely make a few more in a shorter sleeve length when spring and summer come around.

2 comments:

  1. Aimee, you always seem to find gorgeous fabrics at bargain prices! These prints are all so nice on you.

    ReplyDelete