Sugar Ink Fabrics - Bioluminence

I love Sugar Ink Fabric - they always have a great selection of prints at preorder and you can order on so many different base fabrics. My favorites are the organic cotton lycra and the performance knit(it's perfect for leggings).

This time, I sewed up a strike off of the Bioluminence print. I love abstract prints and wild prints - so this was right up my alley. Since it had such feminine colors and design, I decided to make the Patterns for Pirates Sweetheart Top/Dress. But I'm no sweetheart, and made some modifications to the pattern to eliminate the sweetheart bodice. I of course made the top version since I rarely wear dresses, but I may have to try the dress version one day.



This beautiful print and others are available for pre-sale through April 1st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment