5 out of 4 Patterns - Nancy Raglan

Do you need another raglan pattern? Of course you do! 5 out of 4 just released the Nancy Raglan and it's so full of options.

V-neck, round neck, cowl, hood, tunic, dress, maternity, and nursing! I know I'm forgetting something.

There's also a sale! 35% off all patterns with the code "perkyturkey". Shop HERE. Sale ends on November 28th!

I was assigned the tunic length. I love a shirt that covers my behind.


I made this one with a blue french terry and Petri Dish fabric from Zenith & Quasar.


See - it covers my behind.


This is the rounded neck.



I made another completely in the same blue french terry. I bought it for $1/yard at C&C Fabrics on Perth Street in the Dallas fabric district.


I love this one paired with my Rock Collection leggings - fabric from Zenith & Quasar.


I made this one with side vents - another one of the many options!


This one is the V-neck.


The last one I made has vents and a cowl.


The blue fabric is Ocean brushed poly athletic knit from Made Whimsy. Buy it HERE. It's a great value at $13/yard!




I love the cowl for winter!



The chemistry print is from Zenith & Quasar as well. They are my go to for geeky science prints.


Now is a great time to buy other 5 out of 4 patterns. The Agility Top is awesome! - see my blog HERE on it. The Ninja Pants are an amazing legging patter - and free with a code from the Facebook Group - See my blog post HERE. And be sure to grab the free lounge pants pattern - see blog post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment