Zenith and Quasar Earth Day and March for Science

I'm super late putting this blog post together, but not too late. Zenith & Quasar has some amazing panels and prints at preorder specifically for Earth Day and for the March for Science. The March for Science will be held on Earth Day. Earth Day is on April 22 - for those that may not know.

Zenith & Quasar prints on Athletic Brushed Poly (ABP). It's super soft, breathable, and wicks away moisture. I love it! You can Order HERE. The preorder closes on February 28th (but may be extended to March 3 - MAYBE).

I especially love the "Science is not a liberal conspiracy" panel. Many going to the March for Science will be wearing brain hats - so there needed to be a brain panel too.  The Rainbow coordinate is so pretty too!


Then there are the Earth Day prints themselves - love these! I'll be making myself a shirt with each of these! The background on the panels is a recycled paper print and the designs have a vintage/weathered look to them.


I was sent the "Science is not a liberal conspiracy panel and the rainbow coordinate to sew for promotion. Here is what I made.

 I made the See Kate Sew Gwen top. It's been awhile since I made this pattern. I did make some modifications to the pattern this time around. For one, I made it a wide v-neck.


Here is the back. I added the color blocking to the upper back myself. 


I had a yard of the rainbow coordinate, so I made another top for myself with it. I did some color blocking to the Love Notions, Laundry Day Tee. I just love this pattern - and it's FREE!

I did do some inventive color blocking on this one and raised the neckline slightly.


I added a concave curve on the front and a concave curve on the back.


I also tried out the new black ABP - while I was at it. This is a little bit heavier than what was previously offered, so it doesn't drape as well as I would like. I'll still wear this top a lot though. But this ABP is the perfect weight for perfectly opaque leggings.


And I got them to match up *almost* perfectly at the side seam.


Then I was left with scraps. So I took my scraps and went to see if they looked good with any of my other Zenith & Quasar pretties. Lo and behold - they went amazing with the watercolor wildflowers. So I made my cousin's baby girl a little dress.


The pattern is the Beach Comber Dress from Fresh Stitch Patterns. This company closed not too long ago and their patterns are no longer available for sale.


Look at these amazing colors!


This little dress is so cute! I can't wait to see it on.


Don't miss out on these great prints and panels. There will be some retail, but retail at Zenith & Quasar often sells out in a few hours.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment