Kimmy Snabric Spring Round

Kimmy Snabric is a local to me custom knit seller owned by Amy Shippee. Amy offers custom prints on bamboo spandex and a cotton stretch woven.

The Spring round is full of prints perfect for Spring. The preorder is open from now until March 31st. When you order through the Etsy shop you can get 7% off with a code from the Facebook Group.

This was my first time to try the stretch cotton woven. It's fabulous! It's 95% cotton and 5% spandex with 20% stretch. It's nice and soft and the print is crisp and clear.

When I saw this faux sparkly recycle symbol fabric - I knew I had to make something with it. One of my favorite patterns for combining a knit and woven is the Adora Top from Go-To Patterns.


First of all - I love this neckline and the gathers on the front of this top. It's so flattering!


Then there's the back! You get to see a lot of the design of the woven fabric - and have some more gathers.


I also received a sample of the lime sparkles bamboo spandex.  It was the perfect lightweight knit for the skirt portion of the Darling Dress pattern by George & Ginger.


It's so drapey.


It's so flowy - and soft!


I love this top and need to make more!

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!



No comments:

Post a Comment