George & Ginger Pattern Company

It's no secret that I love patterns from George & Ginger. Right now they are in an Etsy contest for small businesses. The business with the most votes wins $10,000! This would be HUGE for Kristi - the owner and designer behind George & Ginger. If she wins, she plans to invest in a new studio to give her more room to work which will allow her to design more patterns faster - because we need more patterns!


Vote HERE! Kristi is so sweet and is always giving to others. She is so deserving of this prize.


#DifferenceMakesUs #EtsySmallBusiness


So I thought I'd show you all some of the things I have made with George & Ginger Patterns.


First - The Swagger Sweater. This top is seriously amazing! It does amazing things for your butt! I was hesitant to make it at first. I was worried it would make my butt look bigger than it already is. Instead it really accentuates my curves.





Then we have the Darling Dress. Y'all know I never wear dress, but I do love me a tunic. The tunic version of this is so cute. I love the lined bodice with the keyhole back. Also - I make the skirt portion using only a fat half of fabric.



The Illusion Tunic drew me in with it's asymmetrical hem. I'm a pear according to my measurements and they say that asymmetrical hems are very flattering on pears. I have to agree.



I have to say, I wasn't to sure I could pull off the Edgy Top. I didn't want it to be too figure hugging (I wanted to keep my fat reserves to myself). So I graded the top out to be more forgiving across my mid section. I also made my flounce a little longer to make me feel a bit more covered. I also added a strap to hide my bra strap - I have not found a strapless bra that I can wear.





Doesn't Kristi design some fabulous patterns? Vote for her in the Etsy Small Business Contest! Vote HERE!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment