So Cheeky Fabric

So Cheeky Fabrics has a pre-order open for a unique and versatile coordinate. It's a solid color, yarn dyed cotton lycra that is screen printed with X's. It comes in six colors. The price is only $14.50/yard. The preorder closes on March 31st!

I was sent two different colors to sew. I was sent Green and Orange.

Green is my favorite color and it took me a while to decided what fabric to use with it. I finally decided on this Giving Tree print.


I also had to decide on a great pattern to showcase the fabric. I recently purchased the Edgy Top from George & Ginger Pattern Company and decided it would be perfect - with one small addition. I needed a strap so I could wear a normal bra.


The flounce on this top gives and added touch of femininity and drama to the top.


It was also great to show how fluid of a drape this cotton lycra has.


The Orange X's took me a bit longer to find a perfect fabric to pair it with. I finally found this Peppa Pig fabric in my stash and it was a perfect match.


I made the Artemis Dress from Stitch Upon a Time.


I especially love how the double layer skirt turned out. The rolled hem came out beautifully.


Go to So Cheeky's Facebook page to Pre-order these X's. They will be a great coordinate for many prints and designs. The price is perfect to get some in every color.

No comments:

Post a Comment