Jordan & Jade Textiles

Jordan & Jade Textiles is a new custom knit group. Their first preorder is all printed on a soft brushed poly and only $11.99/yard. The preorder is open through April 14th. Join the Facebook group to see what's going to be offered next.

The first round features 2 dinosaur prints with a geometric coordinate and 2 floral designs that each have a coordinating plaid print.

I was sent the Regal Floral and Regal Plaid to sew.

I decided to show off these 2 prints together with the George & Ginger Illusion Tunic.


I love the asymmetrical hem!


The wind was ready to blow me away - but look how light and flowy the brushed poly is.


I almost used the floral for my neckband - but went with the plaid for some contrast.


These 2 prints are gorgeous together.


Brushed poly is all the rage right now. These prints are perfect for some spring sewing and are at a price that can't be beat. Give Jordan & Jade a shot with this first round of prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment