Pink Zeppelin Sparkle and Shine

This is my first time using the cotton woven from Pink Zeppelin fabrics. It's pretty amazing! It's so silky smooth and washes up great with virtually no wrinkles. It's comparable to a high quality quilting cotton - but this is 56" wide.

The print I used is Spectrum Stripe and is at preorder through March 15th. Order HERE.

Use the code FATHALF for ordering fat half cuts and Layaway to order with Layaway.

I had to make one of my favorite tops for combining knits and wovens the Go-To Patterns Adora Top & Dress. The woven yoke only takes a half yard.

I love the back.

And I love the unique neckline in the front.


I had fabric leftover so I made myself shorts. I used a free pattern. They are the City Gym Shorts from Purl Soho. They were super easy to make.  The only thing I did different was put a knit band on instead of an enclosed elastic one.



Here are a few more photos of the items I made.








No comments:

Post a Comment