Kimmy Snabric

My pool is almost ready to jump into and I'm ready with my new swimsuit I made with this Blue Raspberry Sparkle swim from Kimmy Snabric! There are some beautiful prints in the current preorder - three colors of sparkles, some mermaid scales, and more. All prints are also available on bamboo spandex. It's currently at preorder through May 1st.


ORDER FORM: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScP66gcoGGpkU2gUWFX57pfOzIjZOFNuynQRrNTBB4B4Y7OsQ/viewform

Get 7% Off when you PAY NOW through the Etsy Shop and use code KS7PRESALE (use code only on orders containing only preorder listings): https://www.etsy.com/shop/KimmySnabric?ref=hdr_shop_menu&section_id=21100116

I used the Blue Raspberry Sparkle swim to make a new swimsuit. 


I decided to do a little hacking to the Patterns for Pirates (P4P) Sweetheart Peplum. First I shortened the bodice stop a little under my bust. P4P just hit a huge milestone and have a sale on all patterns - 50ksale gets you 30% off through April 25th! Check out their Facebook group for pattern support.


I lowered the neckline and made the back more of a racerback.


I then fully lined it and added bra cups. I added a band (which is on the inside).


If my skirt (which I shortened to be just 10" long) was made with a solid colored swim knit - my top would be completely reversible. You can see the lining peeking out just a tad (it's red with white stars from Zenith & Quasar).


My swim bottom is modified Scrundlewear from Stitch Upon a time. I also made them fully lined and reversible. They have the Red with White stars print on the reverse.


I really love how this came out. I love the look of a one piece with the ease of a two piece. I'll definitely be packing this one on my next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment