Zenith & Quasar Flash Pre-Order 19.5

Zenith & Quasar is running a flash round of some gorgeous floral prints and coordinates that have been run previously. The round includes two gorgeous colorways of a vintage inspired floral print with two classic coordinates - a gingham and a plaid. The round also includes the ever popular watercolor wildflowers.

Here's the lineup of all the prints.


These prints will be available on Swim knit and Athletic Brushed Poly (ABP). The ABP offered this round is a slightly higher weight than what is typically offered, but it has the same beautiful drape, breathability, and moisture wicking, as the normal ABP offered. This heavier weight will ensure that the light colored backgrounds will not have the sheerness sometimes seen with the lighter weight.

The preorder is open from now through April 14th. Order HERE.

I decided now was the perfect time to sew up the teal roses I had from the last printing. I'll be buying more to replenish my stash.

I found a super cute pattern for free on Fabric.com. It was for the Holiday Heroine Cape Tank Pattern. The pattern for the tank portion is HORRIBLE! It was ill fitting and was just awful. I already have a tank pattern that I LOVE - the Halla Stardust Tank. This pattern is free with a code from their Facebook Group. So I took the cape from the free pattern (really it's just a circle skirt with a high-low cut) and added it to the Stardust Tank.


This camel/tan color matches the small flowers perfectly, but I'm second guessing my decision to pair the two together.


I really do like this top and think I might make another with a pink or cream body and put the cape on it and put a different cape on this body. I'll probably wear it a few times and see if the color combo grows on me.


I pulled out the tops I made previously and did new photos since I couldn't find the old ones. This is the Cream Roses. This is the Stitch Upon A Time - Merryweather. I added color blocking to the sleeves.


The print is subtle and beautiful.


I could have sworn I made two tops with the watercolor wildflowers, but only found one in my closet. This is the Koerbs Brothers Stitch Designs Hello Hi Lo Top. It's one of my favorite patterns.


I love the curved v-neck and that the back piece comes over the shoulder to peek out on the front of the top.


I've made a few other items with these prints. I know I used some scraps I had of the watercolor wildflowers to make my cousin's baby girl a dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment