Week ending December 26, 2021

This week I did a lot of things while I was off. Some in my sewing room and some outside. I got all my blocks made for my temperature quilt through December 19th.  I'll hopefully get most of the month done this coming week.


I have all these 5" squares left so far. I guess I'll use them all eventually. 


I got my Entropy Quilt back from Jess Poemape. The quilting she did is just amazing! Here's the back of my Quilt so you can see the beautiful quilting pattern she did. 


Here's the front. It's harder to see the all the detail with the fabric designs. 


Of course i had to immediately bind it. Smaug thought he was helping. 


I worked on another quilt I had cut out for a pattern test. 


I finished it, but wont share the finished photos here - yet. 


I found the parts to this dresden plate while I emptied out a nightstand I had been using in my sewing room. I moved the nightstand to my guestroom and wanted to empty it before i moved it. I found some forgotten projects, and leftover pieces. I'm going to applique this dresden plate on a Sweatshirt for my mother in law. 

Sunday while I did laundry, I started piecing my Chantli Quilt by Jess Poemape. I've worked on it off and on since I was a proofreader and think I might be able to finish the top before the end of the year. 


I'm making a scrappy version so I laid out pieces begore fully sewing them together.   The main units are sewn into segments and I just mixed and matched until I liked the layout. 


I ended Sunday with one block completed. And after I sewed it together I realized I did it wrong. Oops. I'm not taking it apart. I'll live with it as is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment