Week Ending January 16, 2022

Here's what I worked on this week. I organized my scraps using a three drawer cart I got from my mom and some stackable drawers I found at the thrift store. Here are all my Anna Maria Horner remnants. 

I signed up to do a pattern test for Itch to Stitch.  My first apparel pattern test in a long time! I had to get my paper cutter out to assemble my pattern. 

I went to work on a pattern test for Kelly Reney. 

I used fabrics I designed to make the 20" sized Block intended for a pillow. 

It's going to be the first mini quilt I've ever made. 

It's going to look so cute on my mini quilt rack. 

I got out my charm packs and made a bunch of half square triangles using the four at a time metho. 

I quilted them onto cotton lycra.

Then used the piece to cut out pattern pieces for the pattern I was testing. Here's a little sneak peek.  

I ended the week putting more pieces together for my 2021 temperature quilt. 

I'm off on Monday for the holiday and hope to get more sewing done. I had to order a new rotary cutter and hope it shows up soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment